This weekend we decided that Skylee needed some new church clothes, I usually just grab her dresses that are on clearance at target because, lets face it when your a size three everything looks good on you! But we happened to end up at a little pricey store and found her a DARLING pencil skirt, that she looked DARLING in... So how could we not buy it? Well, I forgot that even though Skylee looks darling in cute clothes, she still and, always will be, a tom boy. You CANNOT put a tomboy in a pencil skirt!! This is what happened when she not-so-gracefully got out of the car!!! The dress fit perfectly so it had nothing to do with being tight just the way she got out of the car! So much for name brands..... We are headed back to target, where if it gets ruined in one day, you aren't totally sick to your stomach!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
How Not to dress a tomboy.
This weekend we decided that Skylee needed some new church clothes, I usually just grab her dresses that are on clearance at target because, lets face it when your a size three everything looks good on you! But we happened to end up at a little pricey store and found her a DARLING pencil skirt, that she looked DARLING in... So how could we not buy it? Well, I forgot that even though Skylee looks darling in cute clothes, she still and, always will be, a tom boy. You CANNOT put a tomboy in a pencil skirt!! This is what happened when she not-so-gracefully got out of the car!!! The dress fit perfectly so it had nothing to do with being tight just the way she got out of the car! So much for name brands..... We are headed back to target, where if it gets ruined in one day, you aren't totally sick to your stomach!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute skirt! Too bad it ripped! I have the same problem with my girly girl who has to wear dresses or skirts everyday, but still loves to play as if she is in sweats!
Leave it to Skylee to ruin a perfectly darling pencil skirt! What the ----is a pencil skirt anyway??? Obviously I have and probably never will own one!
Post a Comment