Okay, so I thought I'll do my part and save the planet so my grandsons have a place to live when they get old, and I'll buy energy efficient Christmas lights.....BAD idea, you can't really see in this pic. but they are BLUE!!! Which to the normal family would be fine and pretty, but oh ya, We have Sky living here that is a HUGE UTES FAN!!!!! NO BLUE!!!! But I've learned to chill and accept things I can't change. They are only lights! And Sky did Love the person that hung them....Said he reminded her of another person she's quite fond of! Inside Joke... Only those involved will truly understand....Next year we are going with the GrizWalds lights, to heck with the planet!!!!!
Friday, December 5, 2008
WE TRIED TO GO GREEN AND WE WENT BLUE!!!
Okay, so I thought I'll do my part and save the planet so my grandsons have a place to live when they get old, and I'll buy energy efficient Christmas lights.....BAD idea, you can't really see in this pic. but they are BLUE!!! Which to the normal family would be fine and pretty, but oh ya, We have Sky living here that is a HUGE UTES FAN!!!!! NO BLUE!!!! But I've learned to chill and accept things I can't change. They are only lights! And Sky did Love the person that hung them....Said he reminded her of another person she's quite fond of! Inside Joke... Only those involved will truly understand....Next year we are going with the GrizWalds lights, to heck with the planet!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha! You make me laugh!! Those Cypers boys are pretty much all alike :) I think your lights are really nice and they don't look that blue!! Just switch your bulbs with Mindi's and that would make both BYU and Utah fans happy... I'm sure Manny would be up to it :)
I love it! It serves you right for laughing at us!!
Post a Comment