Friday, December 5, 2008

Black/white Christmas dance





So....... after working on Josh's package all week, Skylee went to the Black/ White Christmas dance tonight.It was casual and stag so I'm sure it will be fun. I'm glad she went out and will (hopefully) have some fun...She's read three books in a month! ( Josh has been gone a month today.) Although she told me she convinced Josh's brother to come to the dance!! Ha Ha She was happy up until picture time and as you can see she's somewhat grumpy!! But wish for the best......Please!!!!

2 comments:

Mindi D said...

She looks cute, as far as apparal and hair.. That face however doesn't look to excited about dancing! I hope she has fun! Temple Square tomorrow night if you're interested..

Jana said...

She looks darling. I hope she had fun!! I love that she loves to read good for her.