Monday, December 22, 2008

Life skills

So we have had a hard time talking about Skylee going to college, we try not to think about it, but it's coming fast. Scott really wants her to stay home and go to Weber, but that's not exactly what she wants to do.... I've been torn also, but the other day she convinced me she needs to move out and go. We had errands to run and were trying to clean quickly so we could go. So I had her put the toilet cleaners in the bathrooms downstairs and I did the upstairs. Well, when we got home later that night ALL the toilets downstairs were clogged. Come to find out she put the toilet tabs IN the toilet... not in the tank!!!! Ya, maybe she needs to go learn some life skills so she won't kill her husband and family someday. Although, she makes a killer ramen noodles and can drive straight to McDonalds no prob. so I think they will be semi-okay and hopefully she'll pick some things up when she's out on her own. (HOPEFULLY!)

2 comments:

Mindi D said...

Ha ha I love it! Sunnee's blog is still on my list if that's what everyone means? I'm confused. She is down a bit cause you go to the top of the list when you update and she hasn't updated in a week. She is there though.. Let me know if that's not what you mean by 'where is sunnees blog.'

Sunnee said...

You know my vote I think she would have fun out on her own and it would be good for her!