Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wedding planning 101

Well the wedding is on!!! We've got most of the BIG things accomplished, just tying up a few little things now. Skylee had her bridals yesterday. It was so much fun. I love my photographer because she "sees" exactly what I see :) which makes things nice. I can't diplay pictures because Skylee is going with the traditional "the groom can't see the dress" idea.
She looked gorgeous. In the little cupcake store where her pictures were taken there was a picture of Katherine Hepburn, and that is exactly what she looked like. Soo cute. Sunnee and Whit came to support and Iknow she really appreciated it. Jex, Crew and Cohen came as well and they could not have been any better, they seemed as though they were in Awe of how Skylee looked and what she was doing, because they barely said a peep.
Such a fun day... Just about 67 more to go...:)
They also found a perfect little place to live!! it is so cute (and little) and fun, they will be very happy there I am sure. Oh the joys of being newly married...Some of the best memories are in those first starving years. :)

No comments: