Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Little man #4


Happy Birthday to our sweet little boy Cohen. I can't believe that a baby that has been here just a year can still your heart so quickly. But he has :) we love him to pieces. he is so sweet and bossy and just has the cutest personality ever. My camera recently broke and I'm lost without it, so hopefully his momma will post pics that I can steal soon.
But he had a fun party. Brock had ordered him a Yankees cake and the whole party was centered around that. He gots loads of clothes and a high chair and umbrella stroller and some toys. He was really loving that he was the center of attention. My favorite thing is when I feel something tugging at my leg and I look down and he is smiling with his arms reached out waiting for me to pick him up :)
Love you little man. Happy Number One!!!

No comments: