Friday, September 18, 2009

Tyces Birthday dinner.

Tonight we took Tyce to Tempayaki for his b-day dinner, he loves the fire and enjoys this place so much. I can't believe my Grandson is nine years old!! That is unreal to me. I remember when my own children turned nine how old I felt, you can imagine what I'm feeling now. I love this guy so much. He is such a sweet boy and will always hold a special place in my heart because he was my first grandchild. Happy Birthday Tycer!! Love you :) Grandma Netso

Sunnee and he precious boys.

Tyce opening his gift from Brock and Whitnie. It was a remote control car that he wanted VERY bad.

Tyce telling Crew how much he wanted the car!!
Sky drove up from "P" town for the night. It was a fun night. Brock and Whit came too, Even though I didn't get a pic of them. I love my family soooo Much they mean the world to me.

No comments: