Monday, August 24, 2009

Moving on up....


The gifts Julie gave them...Oh so cute!

The bedroom

The bathroom

The kitchen
the living room
Well She's there!! It was a fun, busy, hectic, sad, happy, LONG day. But we got the gals moved in. Here is a sneak peak for the family to see.

5 comments:

Jana said...

The apartment looks darling!! Those cute girls will have the time of their lives. And remember YOU can too in this new chapter of your life. We love you all!!

Unknown said...

I love the apartment! I haven't got over the shock of Skylee ironing yet but I will in time!!! Remember this is the best time in her life and she will be fine. so will you Netso!! Next chapter...........

Unknown said...

I love the apartment! I haven't got over the shock of Skylee ironing yet but I will in time!!! Remember this is the best time in her life and she will be fine. so will you Netso!! Next chapter...........

Jamie said...

Here I am all upset about 1st grade, and you have a girl that is out of the house and into college! I can understand why that would be harder!

Dennison Family said...

That looks like a NICE apartment! I'm sure she will have a blast!