
The day has come for you to go, I watched you closely so I know.
I recognize your restlessness, It's time for you to leave the nest.
I've taught you much of what you know, it's been a joy to watch you grow. You fluttered first then learned to glide, while I was flying at your side.
A part of me will fly away, as you leave the nest today. A part of you will stay with me,
You will always be a welcome guest, within my nest.
You've had brief chances to explore, that left you eager to see more.
You've taken tiny solo flights, but always close within my sight.
Enjoy the rhythm of your wings, the freedom soaring always brings. But in that endless span of sky, be careful where you fly...
I'm trusting you know to the Father's care, for whenever any sparrow falls he is aware.
A part of me will fly away as you leave the nest today, a part of you will stay with me, you will always be a welcome guest within my nest.
I'm grateful to have been blessed... to have sheltered you in my nest.
( Janice Kapp Robinson / the nest)
Good luck Boo, I love you.
2 comments:
That is darling! She will be fine, she will have the time of her life. If you ever get lonely you are always welcome here. We love you!!
how do you type tears and balling??? i think it looks like this l;df/g;j!!!lkjfsfoweifjsffvmklfgasodfjlkdflk!!lkjfldgjfgjlkdfgjkdljkgflj ..........well that was me having a crying breakdown, so proud of her though! And SOOOOOOOO proud of you netso your so strong and courageous to let her go!
Post a Comment