Friday, November 28, 2008

Just a short not to say what I'm thankful for this time of year...
I'm thankful For a loving husband that provides for his children and goes without so that they can have.
For Andy because he is a hard worker and makes Beautiful boys!!
For Sunnee and her nutty personality, for choosing to be happy no matter what life throws at her.
For Tyce and His stubbornness because it makes him good at everything he does.
For Jex who is a clone of Sunnee and enjoys everything and lets it show with that precious smile
For Crew for keeping me up on Grandma sleepover night, not by crying but laughing at me. He made me feel loved by something that has just left heaven.
For Brock who goes to work everyday and works Hard. For getting an education so he has security in life. For being so sweet to his wife and Rolly and giving them such nice things.
For Whitnie, The PERFECT daughter -in -law. who fits right into our family and loves us in spite of our flaws and is so kind and good to our son.
For Skylee who teaches us by example how to be better people, by reading scriptures, praying, having complete faith and charity and love for everyone.
For Striker for letting me know you really can fall in love with a rat dog!!
For Fenway for showing us there really is such thing as a PERFECT dog. and he reminds us that the RedSox are the greatest and how generous Josh is.
For my extended family, TheDixon's, The Heywood's and their darling kids that treat me like a grandma and love me.
For Scott's side of the family, My In-laws, The Bowden's, The Moores.
For my sister who I know is always there. The only family I have left of my childhood, but the best I could ask for.
My darling Aunt Helen who I love like second mom.
My neighbors, Scott's employees
And everyone else who has touched our lives. Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Mindi D said...

I am grateful for you for being the greatest aunt EVER! (don't tell the others) he he.. I need the thanksgiving pics will you email them to me? Thanks!!

Sunnee said...

That is really sweet I knew you really do love me!!I'm greatful for having an awesome mom I couldn't ask for anything more and yet I still worry daily I am more and more just like you ha ha.I'm thankful I can call you at a drop of a hat and you are always there for me and you are not only my mom you are my bestest friend that I can laugh with and go shopping with on black friday!!Love ya mom,grandma,and ma in law!!