How can you not be thankful for this.....
I used to think if I didn't take pictures noone would know I was fat! Then I realized people saw me as what I am... picture or not..... so lately I let my family snap a few. This morning I'm fresh out of bed, with no make-up on or my hair done, when Sky took this picture. But how can you not love this picture? So natural as I am, I had to share it, They are truly my blessings!!!!
2 comments:
They are adorable! And you look beautiful! You need to let them snap a few, they'll be glad you did one day! I was looking for a face for my mom's elf and seriously couldn't find one of her looking at the camera. Silly girls!
I love that picture all of you look so happy and I love how much they love you...take more pictures!!
Post a Comment