Thursday, April 7, 2011

Going to the Temple and there going to get Married...


Well, They DID iT!!!!! the Missionary and Sky tied the Knot on Thursday Mar, 31 2011. After they had gotten sealed I went up to congratulate her and I whispered in her ear 730 looooong days and many bad dates lead up to this very moment, she then began to sob!!!! It has been a long process. I told Josh when he left for his mission, if anyone had the ability to wait for a missionary it woud be Skylee. She is stubborn, determined and she knows exactly what she wants and nothing stands in her way to get it. She is also very loyal and loves who she loves. Did I have my doubts? sure I did. But I left it in the Lords hands. And Apparently they were meant to be!! Happy Wedding guys!!! Welcome to this crazy family Josh.
I'll post more pictures when we get them back.

No comments: