I think it's kind of cool that this year on memorial day, falls the day my daddie passed away.
It's been Nine years and I miss him as bad today as the first day he left :(.
He was such a amazing man. We were the best of friends and always went driving, he would sit in the car with Skylee while I ran into stores and if ever I was headed to Salt lake he would ride down with me so I didn't have to be alone. It's still my favorite drive because I always put my hand on the passenger side of the seat and imagine him holding it as he would, he'd always say. "let me hold your little patty" :) He also told me when I saw a cloudy sky such as in this picture, that the heavens were peeking down on us...I though it was cool that I was able to take this picture this weekend, I hope the heavens are peeking down on me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment