Our Family

Scott, Netso, Sunnee, Tyce, Jex, Crew, Brock, Whitnie, Cohen, Baby Londyn (Oct. 2011), Josh, Skylee, Fenway, Striker And Zoey

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend 2010




We had such a great weekend. On Friday the girlies went to Iggy's for dinner and then the movie last song while the men were at priesthood. Sad Sad movie :(... And On Sunday we watched conference and after we had a Easter egg hunt and dinner. No we did not cheat, but Tyce won the prize this year, He found the golden egg!! The kids all seemed to have fun. I love Conference weekend and Easter, so it was a bonus to have them on the same day.alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5456415399780355794" />
Posted by netso Netso at 3:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I believe...

I believe in manicures.
I believe in overdressing.
I believe in Primping at leisure and wearing lipstick.
I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing; kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong.
I believe that Happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and
 I believe in miracles

-Audrey Hepburn

About Me

Netso
So I am now an official "EMPTY NESTER" Yikes!!! Where did the time go?? Aren't I still in my twenties?? oh well I'm excited for this new chapter. Starting a new job. and welcoming my fourth grandson in the new year. I'm not sure it's retirement but it should be interesting :)
View my complete profile

Help Spread Congenital
 Heart Defects Awareness

" Todays test, Is tomorrows Testimony."
" The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."- Marjorie Pay Hinkley
"Distance means so little, when someone means so much"

Josh and Skylee

Josh and Skylee

 

On a sad/Good note Sky had to say good bye to her dearest friend/ boy/ dater/ ???? On Nov. 5th. Josh entered the misson fie ld and is on his way to Tuscon, Arizona.
It is hard on her I'm sure. I told her there would be no way I could send someone off on a mission for two years and be big about it, So I'm very proud of her.
She has been much better than I expected, But his letter was delayed this week and it was best if you did not go around her! She received a letter yesterday so all is well again in the house. Ha ha
We are so proud of Josh and wish him good luck.
Locations of visitors to this page

My Blog List

  • Grant's Journey
    11 years ago
  • The Cypers Family
    12 years ago
  • *Tyler * Elizabeth * Maddie * Payton * Lexi * Jake *
    12 years ago
  • Kurt Mindi Koy & Jerzi
    12 years ago
  • Libbi's blog
    13 years ago
  • Brock & Whitnie
    14 years ago
  • THE BARBER'S
    14 years ago
  • Anderson Avenue
    15 years ago
  • http://togisalaphotography.com/
  • The Heywood Family
  • Miller Family

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (3)
      • Facebook is of the devil
      • St. Geezers
      • Easter Weekend 2010
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (136)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (7)

the promise


background

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.