Wednesday, January 13, 2010

There's a new kid in town :)





Last year we had MANY miracles with Libster and all that went on with her. This year once again we are starting it off right!! After many years of trying Brock and Whitnie were blessed with a new little man on January 12 2010!! Cohen Benjamin Bowden arrived at 4:59 At the weight of 7 lbs. 15 ozs. he was 20 1/2 inches long and the cutest baby ever since the last baby we had!! I haven't seen an ugly one yet... We must have good genes :)... They are soooo Happy to have this little guy in their lives as well as we are. Number four for us!!!
Brock keeps talking to him as if he is a full grown man and he keeps referring to himself as Brock. I don't think it has fully registered yet that "HE" is now dad!! And Whitnie keeps repeating, "I just love him!!" like she's surprised you can love something so much. Well, we parents all know that once that baby arrives your heart is enlarged and you are never quite the same.
Good luck Brock and Whitnie :) We are so happy for you.
And Cohen, Welcome to the world little guy. I don't think you will ever want for anything, I hope you know how lucky you are :)

No comments: